Kamis, 01 September 2011

Bali est un paradis

I realized .. I will end the long holiday. in my recent vacation. I decided to vacation in Bali with my friends. actually I should have followed the orientation at my college. but I skipped it. lol! : P

I went from bandung at 11:00 AM. and arrive in Bali 02:00 PM. We went straight to our hotel for check in and after checking in we decided to walk around Kuta.

a lot of interesting experiences while in Bali. and one of them when I walk to the Padang-padang beach and 
do a photoshoot there. the beach is so beautiful...

PHOTOGRAPHER: YUN SANTOZ


purple dress -DIY





on the beach is a lot of foreign tourists. and not too crowded. coral reefs are very beautiful scenery. and the beach is receding. so I could see the beautiful coral reefs
 
 Brown Floral jumpsuit - DIY


 
pink top - forever 21, green skirt - zara

1 komentar:

  1. just found this blog when i did random googling.
    What a nice blog. Beautiful. It's good that you wrote in English, even that you are Indonesian.
    nice to know you.

    BalasHapus